Maine’s Family Music Festival
Ossipee is the place where I feel totally free and safe letting my kids just GO! There’s so much for them to do, so many new friends, there’s no time for phones, and I get to just relax! –An Ossipee Mom
Kids Music Academy!
Roots and Sprouts is a wonderful program for kids learning to play music for the first time….and it’s free!
The academy meets daily during the festival, and wraps up with a performance on the Maine Stage!
There are a small amount of instruments to borrow, too for those kids who just want to try it out.
Learn more here
Things Families Love about Ossipee:
- Free Admission for Kids! (17 and under)
- Free tent camping
- Free Kids Music Program all days of festival
- Free “Seedlings” activities for kids ALL day!
- Free kids yoga class on Friday!
- Quiet Camping area with quiet hours
- You can cook at your campsite–maybe buy some sweet corn fresh from our mini farmer’s market!
- Or-tons of vendors with healthy and indulgent options!
- Swimming in the area
- Safe environment with over 600 kids in attendance each year!