We are just 45 minutes from Portland, 2.5 hours from Boston. We are located at the The Ossipee Valley Fairgrounds at 291 South Hiram Road, S. Hiram, Maine. When you drive into town you will see blue “Music Festival” signs pointing the way.
- Route 25 West through Gorham, Standish, Limington, then Cornish–about 45 minutes.
- Past downtown Cornish, look for Sophia’s Pizza on a lefthand fork. Bear slight right on South Hiram Rd. (follow the music festival signs), festival is on the left.
From All Points South (Boston/New York/Etc) and Southern New Hampshire:
- Take I-95N to Portsmouth NH. In Portsmouth, take a left hand exit 4 (to Route 16N towards New Hampshire Lakes & Mountains)
- Take Route 16N to Ossipee NH, look for the exit to Route 25 East
- Follow Route 25E to the village of Kezar Falls
- Follow Music Festival signs, left at bridge and right on Main Street (which becomes South Hiram Road at the Hiram town line) 5. The Fairgrounds will be on your right
From Northern New Hampshire (North Conway):
- Take 302 West to Fryeburg ME
- Right on 113 South
- N Baldwin R on Route 5 to Rt. 25 in Cornish
- On Route 25 West in Cornish
- Slight Right at Fork Sofia’s Pizza on your left (follow music festival signs)
- Festival is on your left
Festival Map of Grounds: Click FESTIVAL MAP
291 South Hiram Road
South Hiram, ME 04041