The workshops at Ossipee Valley are as dynamic as the main stage and hugely diverse. Workshops provide the opportunity for fans to see their favorite performers up close and personal. It is also an opportunity for instruction. Come and listen, or come and play, either way the Ossipee Valley workshop experience is not to be missed!
2016 Workshop Schedule
Past workshop themes have included the following among hundreds more!
- The music of Les Paul with Frank Vignola
- The music of The Byrds with Chris Hillman and Herb Pedersen
- Bluegrass vs. Rockabilly with The Gibson Brothers
- Bass workshop with Paul Kowert of The Punch Brothers
- Songwriting Circle with Ted DeMille
- Band in a Box with the Mike + Ruthy Band
- The Music of Django Reinhardt with John Jorgenson
- Fiddling with Brittany Haas, Michael Cleveland, and others
- Songwriting with Margaret Glaspy, Claire Lynch, and others
- Celtic Stepdancing with April Verch
- Harmony Singing with The Once, and The Mary Maguire Band
- Collecting inspiration from found folk artifacts–field recordings, aural stories and traditional lore–The Lomax Project