How much does it cost?
- 1 Adult Ticket: $495.00, instruction, meals, and a 4-day pass to the music festival!
- 1 Child Ticket*: $360.00, instruction and meals, (ticket to the festival is free already!)
(For ages 13-17, must be accompanied by a chaperone. If chaperone is not also attending camp chaperone must purchase nightly pre-festival camping and a separate ticket to the festival)
There are scholarships available! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about them! Scholarships do not include the meal plan (which costs $120 pp/70 per child). We have additional funds available for students in our school district.
And don’t forget to dream about Alex & Jaime Steed’s Organic Local Breakfast Burritos! One of your breakfast choices at camp!
- Tent camping is free
- $15.00/night, RV hookups (tent camping is free!)
- $25.00/dump, dumping fee for RVs
- $10.00/dog, cost of dog at festival, per day
- $20/night/site chaperone camping over but not attending camp fee (or $25 with hookups)
*Camping fees are paid at the gate, we do not reserve sites in advance! Please let us know if you need medical hookups reserved.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 207-625-8656