2021 Micro-Festival, in Person, with Capped Attendance!
This is the page you will come to for information about our 2021 Micro-Festival. Here is what to know so far:
- Dates are July 23rd and 24th
- Attendees can also attend string camp-July 18th-22nd
- Tickets will go on sale in early April
- Tickets are held in reserve for 2020 rollover ticket holders until we hear from you (check the link in your email!)
- Rollover ticket holders can use their 2020 ticket as a credit
- Attendees can camp over before the festival for $25/night/site
- Children 12-17 are charged a small fee of $25/child because of capped attendance
- All attendees must purchase or register for a ticket, even children, so that we have an accurate head count
- This will be a microfestival: Attendance will be capped at 1/4 the attendance of the 2019 festival, and we will only be using the side-stages (not the big main stage). There will be music, and a small amount of food and craft vendors, with an opportunity for folks to enjoy camping and seeing each other in a space that follows CDC guidelines. The full scale of the music festival experience will return in 2022.