Kids make up 1/5 of all festival attendees!
What Families Love about Ossipee
- Free tickets for 17 and under! A family of 7 can come for the price of two four day tickets!
- Free kids music camp for ages 5-12
- Tent camping is free as well!
- Security and first aid on site
- Nutritious and delicious food options
- Free Seedlings kids tent with activites from 9am-6pm Friday and Saturday, and 9-12 on Sunday!
- Hundreds of other kids to make friends with
- Beautiful hiking and swimming in the area
- No wifi on site!
Roots and Sprouts
We offer a free kids music program called Roots and Sprouts for ages 5-12! Your child can bring their own instrument, or borrow on of ours (fiddles, ukeleles, and banjos to borrow!), they’ll learn a song over the course of the two days of lessons, and perform it on Sunday! It’s a great way to get a taste of music, knock out some stage fright, and meet new friends!
Learn more here