We are nestled in the foothills of the White Mountains, on the banks of the Ossipee River, and less than one hour from the Atlantic Ocean (and the hip city of Portland!) We have something for everyone: children’s activities, farm to table food, yoga, craft beer, swimming, camping, and music worth listening to closely. We are also one of the most family friendly events in the United States–we’re the only 4 day festival to allow 17 and under in free, PLUS free kids programs all day! Click here for a list of the benefits families enjoy at Ossipee! Don’t forget to check out our instructional workshops, midnight stage too shows, and barn dances! And if you’re a musician, check out the string camp. It’s a 4-day intensive before the festival that offers up instruction from some of the finest musicians available!
Ossipee Valley Music Festival’s 19th year is a 4 day celebration of good food, good people & good music!
We offer an omnivorous blend of genre defying music. From roots and Americana, bluegrass, to gypsy jazz, to blues or southern country & rock n roll Ossipee is a festival for music lovers.
Checkout our 2022 lineup »
Ossipee offers several different ticket options to fit your needs! Remember, children under 16 are FREE!
Learn more about tickets »
What families love about Ossipee
- Free Admission for Kids 17 and under (2021 only–12 and under)
- Free Music Academy for age 11 and under (Roots & Sprouts) (postponed for 2021)
- Free Seedlings Kids Activities for all ages, all day long (postponed for 2021)
- Tent camping is Free
- Access to river tubing & swimming in the surrounding area
- Security & First Aid on site
- Food is nutritious and inexpensive
- Exposure to tons of raw live music!
For Sale Until July 21
Festival TicketsOnline Tickets
On Sale Until July 21
*After dark tickets are for people who arrive at or later than 6PM.
Questions about our tickets?